|Dates||24, 25, 26 Jul 2020|
|Session Times||9am - 5pm each day|
$715 Final Payment (due 1 week before workshop).
|Enrollment Cut-off Date||Thursday 28th May 2020 or Contact Us.|
This introductory three-day workshop can be taken as a stand-alone course for those who would like to integrate the use of Tuning forks into their current professional practice, ie massage therapy, and/or work on family and friends.
This course DOES NOT qualify you to practice Biofield Tuning as a certified practitioner but it is the first step towards achieving the certification.*
STUDENTS WILL LEARN
- The premise of the Biofield Anatomy
- The theory behind Biofield Tuning
- Holding and activating tuning forks
- Sensing into and working with resistance and distortion in the Biofield
- How to conduct a basic Biofield Tuning session
- Centering, grounding and breathing to maintain neutrality
- and more
BEFORE CLASS STUDENTS MUST
- Read the book “Tuning the Human Biofield”
- Purchase either Tuning Basic or Deluxe Toolkit.
- Watch (at minimum) DVD 1 of the instructional video which is included in the toolkit
- Spend time activating a tuning fork with the hockey puck, both included in the toolkit
Students who would like to move on to Practitioner training after completing Foundations class must have
- Completed 20 documented practice sessions
- Received three sessions from a Certified Practitioner. (This does not include group Audio Sessions)
- Email your completed homework. Contact Us.
WHAT TO BRING
- Foundations Training Manual
- Handouts that have been emailed
- 174Hz unweighted
- 528Hz unweighted
- 417Hz unweighted (optional)
- 54.81Hz & 62.64Hz weighted
- Hockey Puck
You can bring your own lunch and snacks or there are food outlets close by. Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided. Please bring your own drinking water.
It is strongly recommended that you re-read Eileen’s book, watch the DVD’s, print, bind and read your manual (that will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment) prior to the workshop. The manual will be referred to during the workshop.
If it looks like you won’t have your forks in time for the workshop, please let me know ASAP. Contact Us.
Please note: ALL CLASS DEPOSITS ARE TRANSFERABLE BUT NOT REFUNDABLE.