|Dates||11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Jul 2020|
|Session Times||9am - 5pm each day|
$1815 Final Payment (due 1 week before workshop).
|Enrollment Cut-off Date||Saturday 4th Jul 2020 or Contact Us.|
The Biofield Tuning Practitioner Training course will teach you the skills needed to receive practitioner certification.
This course DOES NOT qualify you to practice Biofield Tuning as a certified practitioner until you have completed the list of the final steps below*
BEFORE CLASS STUDENTS MUST
- Complete a Biofield Tuning Foundations Class and spend at least two to three months practicing
- Perform 20 documented one on one Biofield Tuning practice sessions
- Receiving three documented one on one Biofield Tuning sessions from a Certified Practitioner
STUDENTS WILL LEARN
- Seated chair sessions
- Sonic meridian flush
- Distance session
- Working with bones and organs in Biofield Tuning
- Relationship session
- Adrenal Reset
- Group sessions
- Business Strategies
- As well as reviewing Foundations course material
- and more
To become a certified Biofield Practitioner after finishing Practitioner Training students must
- Complete 10 documented practice sessions
- Participate in a video practicum
- Email your completed homework. Contact Us.
WHAT TO BRING
- Foundations and Practitioner Training Manuals
- Handouts that have been emailed
- 174Hz unweighted
- 528Hz unweighted
- 417Hz unweighted (optional)
- 54.81Hz & 62.64Hz weighted
- Hockey Puck
You can bring your own lunch and snacks or there are food outlets close by. Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided. Please bring your own drinking water.
It is strongly recommended that you re-read Eileen’s book, watch the DVD’s, print, bind and read your manuals (that will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment) prior to the workshop. These manuals will be referred to during the workshop.
Please note: ALL CLASS DEPOSITS ARE TRANSFERABLE BUT NOT REFUNDABLE.