Biofield Tuning Level 1 - FOUNDATIONS
|Dates||21, 22 Jul 2018|
|Session Times||9.30am - 4.30pm each day|
|Enrollment Cut-off Date||Friday 20th Jul 2018 or Contact Us.|
This workshop can be taken as a stand-alone course for those who would like to integrate the use of tuning forks into their current professional practice, ie. massage therapy, and/or work on family and friends. During this three-day course students will learn:
- The premise of the Biofield Anatomy
- The theory behind Biofield Tuning
- Holding and activating tuning forks
- Sensing into and working with resistance and distortion in the Biofield
- How to conduct a basic Biofield Tuning session
- Centering, Grounding and Breathing to keep yourself Neutral
- and more
This course does not qualify you to practice Biofield Tuning as a Certified Practitioner.
To become a Certified Biofield Tuning Practitioner a student must participate in both the Foundations class and Practitioner Training (Levels 2 & 3) with documented practice sessions in between.
What to bring
- Level 1 Manual – bound or stapled
- Tools Required
- Handouts that have been emailed
- Forks, crystals & a pendulum
You can bring your own lunch and snacks or there are food outlets close by. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided. Bring your own water please.
It is strongly recommended that you re-read Eileen’s book, watch the DVD’s, print, bind and read your manuals (that you will be emailed upon receipt of payment) prior to the workshop. These manuals will be referred to during the workshop.
Don’t forget to bring your forks, crystals and a pendulum if you have one. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have crystals or a pendulum, as we can share. If it looks like you won’t have your forks in time for the workshop, please let me know ASAP.
Past enrolment cut-off date
Please contact us to register your interest in this course and we can notify you when it will be run again.